FirefighterCountry

Firefighters open chat room for serious learning and sharing without fear

Lieutenant Frederick Georges's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Has anyone else created a startup program or joined an organization to get the word…"

Lieutenant Frederick Georges replied Mar 30, 2015 to HOW CAN THE FIRE SERVICE BEST EDUCATE THE PUBLIC ON SAFETY

10 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Lieutenant Frederick Georges

"I have focused on presentations that are a mix of fire history, fire safety and prot…"

Lieutenant Frederick Georges replied Mar 29, 2015 to HOW CAN THE FIRE SERVICE BEST EDUCATE THE PUBLIC ON SAFETY

10 Mar 30, 2015

"Well, it has been a while since we last talked about this topic and I was wondering…"

Lieutenant Frederick Georges replied Mar 29, 2015 to HOW CAN THE FIRE SERVICE BEST EDUCATE THE PUBLIC ON SAFETY

10 Mar 30, 2015

" "

Lieutenant Frederick Georges replied Dec 27, 2013 to Active or Not?

3 Dec 27, 2013

"I personally like this unit very much. The way the SCBA is built right in and is so…"

Lieutenant Frederick Georges replied Dec 25, 2013 to NEW GENERATION OF FIRE HELMETS

1 Dec 25, 2013

"Yes the site is active sir but everyone chooses to use it rarely to only post blogs…"

Lieutenant Frederick Georges replied Dec 25, 2013 to Active or Not?

3 Dec 27, 2013

"These are examples of the future of the Fire Service with respect to what must be un…"

Lieutenant Frederick Georges replied Jan 28, 2011 to FIREFIGHTING 101

1 Jan 28, 2011

"Your points are all well taken. I ask you now what direction do we go in, who do we…"

Lieutenant Frederick Georges replied Nov 24, 2010 to changing a culture

4 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Eugen Handschuh

"Mark, Thank you for your insight and direction on this topic as it is very important…"

Lieutenant Frederick Georges replied Nov 18, 2010 to HOW CAN THE FIRE SERVICE BEST EDUCATE THE PUBLIC ON SAFETY

10 Mar 30, 2015

"I agree that this should be re-instituted in the school systems as before. When I wa…"

Lieutenant Frederick Georges replied Oct 4, 2010 to HOW CAN THE FIRE SERVICE BEST EDUCATE THE PUBLIC ON SAFETY

10 Mar 30, 2015

RSS

HIGH RISE FIREFIGHTING

MISSING CHILD ALERT !

Free Search Engine Submission

Badge

Loading…

Your Ad Here

FIREFIGHTER UNIFORMS

GLOBE FIRE SUITES

***CUSTOM HELMETS***

FIREFIGHTER BOOTS

EDUCATION PROGRAM

CLICK ON THE LINK TO HELP PREPARE OUR NEXT GENERATION TO BE TOMORROW'S FIREFIGHTER-EMT's                               N.S.V.F.F.   

© 2017   Created by Lieutenant Frederick Georges.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service