FirefighterCountry

Firefighters open chat room for serious learning and sharing without fear

Is this site an active one. I have seen no activatie on the forums since I joined. 

Is any one out there? Are there any fire related topics on your mind?

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes the site is active sir but everyone chooses to use it rarely to only post blogs and upcoming events. I never meant it to be like other sites where there is a lot of exchange that eventually leads to nothing more than a place for people to just hang out and pass their idle time debating this or that. It is my intention to maintain the site for it's information about fire schooling, news events and needed supplies and gear for Firefighters. I feel it is more of a go to place for information than anything else.

I suggest FirefighterNation if you are looking for stimulating exchanges. It has many games to play and people who will be more than happy to argue with you about everything under the sun. I apologize to you for not having afforded that type of circus here.

Here is the link FIREFIGHTERNATION

ENJOY!

Lieutenant Frederick Georges - Creator FirefighterCountry

Co-founder N.S.V.F.F. - Commanding officer of American Independent Fire Brigade

I was just asking a question. I am already a member of FFN.  I to would like to discuss important firefighting issues. I did not me to offend you or anyone on this site. 

Eugen Handschuh said:

I was just asking a question. I am already a member of FFN.  I to would like to discuss important firefighting issues. I did not me to offend you or anyone on this site. 

================================================

You have not offended me sir. I was just being honest and trying to help you by directing you to a site with more "action" as I knew it. Everyone here is just looking at the days news events and checking out the photos posted by the other members.

"Captain busy "  on FFN is always an interesting read and the fact that it is a 'for profit' site makes it a gathering place for all things Firefighter. I welcome your introducing blogs and forums if you choose but I warn you it will be like trying to get a tennis match going in an assisted living community :-)

Respectfully,

Fritz 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

HIGH RISE FIREFIGHTING

MISSING CHILD ALERT !

Free Search Engine Submission

Badge

Loading…

Your Ad Here

FIREFIGHTER UNIFORMS

GLOBE FIRE SUITES

***CUSTOM HELMETS***

FIREFIGHTER BOOTS

EDUCATION PROGRAM

CLICK ON THE LINK TO HELP PREPARE OUR NEXT GENERATION TO BE TOMORROW'S FIREFIGHTER-EMT's                               N.S.V.F.F.   

© 2017   Created by Lieutenant Frederick Georges.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service